Are you having trouble memorizing the formulas for tracking costs? Are you searching for the tips and tricks? If your answer is YES – then this article will be helping you in a great way as you are expecting.
First of all, I would like to mention one thing is that – “Understanding the concept is much better than memorizing the formulas.” No doubt, formulas are the important and easiest way. I’m using the word Easiest but how? Of course, formulas are easy to memorize if you Practice – Practice- and only – Practice questions.
Tips and Tricks to handle questions related to Costs Formulas in the PMP Exam:
- Try to write many time them until they are in your memory – It is just for clicking your mind when you practice questions. It will help you a little bit to accelerate your speed.
- Understanding the purpose of each formula and the message related to the calculations will have you ready to handle any formula math problem. Most students build a robust brain dump sheet. Do you need help creating one? Try Trainings24x7’s Sheet which has been created to leave a lasting impression on your brain. It explains concepts so clear that it never fades away from your mind.
- Use a complementary text like Rita, Crowe, Heldman, or Sohel Akhter and answer the formula questions for that process. Answer all the formula questions correctly for cost, and then memorizing them should be easier.
- The entire point of studying PMBOK is learn skills to enable you to do your job as a Project Manager as best as you can. Do not worry about learning the formulas. Concentrate on the fact that they are tools that you can use.
- Forget the Exam – the formulas are for your working life. Learn and understand what the formulas are for.
You must browse each and every resource on Google then you will get an exact URL. I have filtered them for you only so that you can only quality questions for practise
For Example ;
Suppose you want to visit Oliver Lehmann PMP questions then search in Google.com as –
“Oliver Lehmann 175 pmp exam questions”
Get More PMP Blogs Here
what is benefits of digital marketing Career???
In simplistic terms, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.
Big Benefits of Digital Marketing..
- Become an In-Demand Professional
You’ve heard of the digital skills gap, right? There’s 150,000 digital jobs predicted by 2020 and not enough digital professionals to fill them. This provides those studying digital marketing with a unique competitive advantage – you’re gearing yourself up for a career where demand exceeds supply.Always a good move.
During the recession recent graduates were plunged into a world of uncertainty, job scarcity and all around terribleness. Wouldn’t it be nice to gain a fresh set of skills that could future-proof your career, increase your job security and even enhance your career progression?
2. It Prepare You For The Internet Of Things
By the year 2020,There is projected 26 billion gadgets-smartphones,tablets,watches,eyeglass,appliance,education and more all interconnected in a global online ecosystem that makes up the “Internet of Things” Just look around and you’ll soon realize that this might behappening sooner than expected.
3. Level playing field
Any business can compete with any competitor regardless of size with a solid digital marketing strategy. Traditionally a smaller retailer would struggle to match the finesse of the fixtures and fittings of its larger competitors. Online, a crisp well thought out site with a smooth customer journey and fantastic service is king – not size.
4. Brand Development
A well maintained website with quality content targeting the needs and adding value to your target audience can provide significant value and lead generation opportunities. The same can be said for utilising social media channels and personalised email marketing
5. Greater engagement
With digital marketing you can encourage your prospects, clients and followers to take action, visit your website, read about your products and services, rate them, buy them and provide feedback which is visible to your market. So it doesn’t take long for good publicity to enhance the prospects of your business
6. It Connects You With Consumers On The Internet
With the various tools and channels available with digital marketing,business owners can reach targeted customers who spend as much as 23% of their online time lookins for information-and connect with them by as much touch points as needed.80% of consumers use the internet to make their search for information a whole lot easier and convenient
7. Benefit from More Career Choice
The headquarters of many of the world’s leading digital giants like Google, LinkedIn and Twitter are located in Dublin, providing a wealth of job opportunities for digital professionals to choose from. Rarely a week goes by without a new onslaught of digital jobs announced for multinationals, national brands and even SMEs. With such a wide array of new opportunities available digital marketers can afford to get picky about the type of company they’d like to work for. We’d encourage you to take advantage of this choice and think of what kind of business best suits your career needs.
8. You Can Kick Start Your Own Career
In more traditional careers like advertising you’d have to wait for a coveted internship or graduate placement to open up so you can gain experience and create your own portfolio. The digital marketing world, however, provides a host of opportunities for you to kickstart your own career before you even set foot in a workplace. Want to to stand out to potential employers? Invest in building a powerful social media presence, gain your own Twitter followers, start your own blog and contribute to relevant online conversations.There are a whole host of online exams like the Google Analytics exam and HubSpot’s Inbound Certification exam you can take to boost your CV and showcase your digital marketing knowledge.