Are you having trouble memorizing the formulas for tracking costs? Are you searching for the tips and tricks? If your answer is YES – then this article will be helping you in a great way as you are expecting.
First of all, I would like to mention one thing is that – “Understanding the concept is much better than memorizing the formulas.” No doubt, formulas are the important and easiest way. I’m using the word Easiest but how? Of course, formulas are easy to memorize if you Practice – Practice- and only – Practice questions.
Tips and Tricks to handle questions related to Costs Formulas in the PMP Exam:
- Try to write many time them until they are in your memory – It is just for clicking your mind when you practice questions. It will help you a little bit to accelerate your speed.
- Understanding the purpose of each formula and the message related to the calculations will have you ready to handle any formula math problem. Most students build a robust brain dump sheet. Do you need help creating one? Try Trainings24x7’s Sheet which has been created to leave a lasting impression on your brain. It explains concepts so clear that it never fades away from your mind.
- Use a complementary text like Rita, Crowe, Heldman, or Sohel Akhter and answer the formula questions for that process. Answer all the formula questions correctly for cost, and then memorizing them should be easier.
- The entire point of studying PMBOK is learn skills to enable you to do your job as a Project Manager as best as you can. Do not worry about learning the formulas. Concentrate on the fact that they are tools that you can use.
- Forget the Exam – the formulas are for your working life. Learn and understand what the formulas are for.