Many PMP (Project Management Professional) exam aspirants ask questions – how to fill PMP application form online? Is it complex process? etc. So dear aspirants, don’t need to be fear because the process of filling PMP application online. Actually, the online application form for PMP Certification is very straight forward and the only part that you need to pay special attention is – Project Management Experiences that will consume most of your time to figure the information out.
This short article has been designed to let you know the process of filling online PMP Certification exam application.
Filling the PMP Online Application Form:
When filling your project management experiences, you will need to:
- Give a title to each project
- Specify your role in the project (which is usually different from your job title, e.g. Project Leader, Project Coordinator, Project Expeditor, etc.)
- Add name and contact methods of your supervisor
- Fill in the number of hours used on each process groups:
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Controlling and Monitoring the Project
- Closing the Project
Compose the project description of around 500 characters which should include: a brief description of the project, objectives, key deliverables, project outcome, as well as your personal role.
After filling all the personal details in Contact Address, Contact E-mail, Phone, Attained Education field you need to go to Requirements.