To achieve a change in the realm of IT industries and technologies, one needs to be productive in the field of IT developments. In order to well in this specific field, one needs to have ITIL certification. The ITIL certification on advanced ITIL 2011 demonstrates the capacity of a single person to give great IT services to the colossal IT firms of the present advanced world.
Before a candidate opts in to prepare/apply for ITIL® Foundation Level Examination, it is important for him/her to know if they are eligible for ITIL® certification and how ITIL® certification will add value in their respective job profiles in IT industries.
I know you are eager to know what the eligibility criteria for ITIL foundation certification are.
Though, there is no mandatory requirement for ITIL foundation level certification, but those IT professionals who look forward to getting a fundamental understanding of the ITIL frameworks can go for it. Also, those who want to understand how ITIL can assist them to increase in quality of IT service management. Lastly, those candidates who are working with a company which has adopted ITIL and they should be informed about.
ITIL® 2011 Foundation Exam Requirements
– Candidate should be aware of the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management
– Candidate should also possess appropriate knowledge of the typical ITIL® terminology and structure at Comprehension and/or Awareness Levels
Levels of ITIL Exam:
Generally, one has to pass the following levels to get ITIL certification. These are:
• Certificate for ITIL foundation
• Certificate for ITIL intermediate
• Certificate for ITIL expert
• Certificate for ITIL masters